VIRTUAL TRAINING: Due to Covid-19, this course will be offered in blocks of 3hrs from 9am to 12noon over 4-days.
How to spot the potentials signs of slavery and what to do if you suspect that slavery may be occurring within your supply chain.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of recognising slavery within your supply chain
- Recognise the different types of slavery and the signs that slavery may be present
- Map your supply chain and explore ways of creating transparency
- Carry out an impact assessment across your supply chains
- Use tools and techniques to help prevent slavery
- Address reporting requirements under the Australian Modern Slavery Act 2018
This is a four-day training course delivered in blocks of 3 hours per day: 20, 21, 22 and 23 October 2020 from 9am-12noon AWST (WA Time)
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied).
Contact email@example.com for specific closing dates for early bird booking.