How to subscribe and what you get for your money
If the strength of your purchasing and supply strategies are the mark of your professional success, Supply Management is core reading.
Unique in addressing your business needs through providing news, expert opinion and practical advice on issues affecting the worldwide procurement and supply profession, Supply Management is the leading publication for all professionals.
The price of an annual subscription (12 issues) is £110.
Your subscription to Supply Management includes:
The official publication of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, Supply Management
- News and expert opinion from a wide range of industry sectors
- Insightful analysis of current and emerging sector developments
- Authoritative analysis of significant legal issues
- Key business and economic data from across the globe
- Practical business and strategy advice from experienced professionals
- Access to the Supply Management online archive of features and articles
is the authoritative voice of the procurement profession. Subscribe today to start receiving crucial sector information every month.
Subscribe online or alternatively contact our subscription team on +44 (0)20
CIPS Australasia members are eligible for a discounted rate on subscription to Supply Management for £55 per year, please contact 020 7324 2746 or email email@example.com.