If you are interested in putting forward individuals or companies for comment, and/or writing something for one of our upcoming articles, it is advisable to contact us around two to three months ahead of the publication date.
If you are interested in writing for us, SM feature articles are usually 600, 1,100, 1,500 or 2,200 words. They need to be of interest and/or practical use to our readers, and must be clear and concise without sales content. SM reserves the right to edit submitted work and to determine how it is best presented.
We do not send edited/designed copy back to contributors for their approval prior to printing. Send short summary proposals to Rebecca Ellinor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Webinars
- Best practice in energy buying
- Defending the reputation of payment cards
- 10 practical steps to sustainable procurement
- Are you getting your full earning potential?
- Business travel in 2013
• Conference interview
• Bring your own devices: what procurement needs to know
• Meet the buyer events
• Towards procurement transformation
• Africa coverage: CIPS Pan-Africa conference coverage
• F1 interview
• Procurement and supply at law firms
• Remanufacturing and reuse
• FM roundtable debate coverage
• Africa coverage: Developing local supply chains in South Africa
• MoD supplier collaboration
• The latest tech advances: pre-conference coverage
• The hidden gems of procurement's offering
• How to hit the EC e-procurement target for 2016
• Africa coverage: Focus on Zambia October
• CIPS/SM Award winner profiles 2013
• Africa coverage: CIPS Pan-Africa award winners
• Helping SMEs improve buying
Contract management: ensuring what was promised is delivered
• How to do a stakeholder survey
• 10 things to know about... buying marketing
• Africa coverage: Focus on Malawi
• Procurement in Turkey
• Africa coverage: Nambia's new procurement bill
Supply Management produces a series of supplementary guides for readers. Some of the areas these 'how to' manuals will cover include: budgeting and cost management, category management, strategic sourcing and technology. If you're interested in contributing, please contact Rebecca Ellinor. If you are interested in contributing to a particular section, please click here to go to our getting involved page to find out more.